I use design as a tool to inspire joy for people.
A seasoned Graphic Designer who blossomed into a User Experience Designer 7 years ago because I have always been great at sketching and working with people. I am looking to create wholistic experiences and digital interactions for people.
Spread love it's the Human Way!
I love to facilitate vague discussions.
I love to create a visuals that clarifies a decision.
I love to prototype, build components and interaction patterns.
I love to make products.
I love mentoring others on work-life balance (humor and play).
Tags: #employee wellness, #productivity, #automation, #decision sprint, #design sprint, #customer experience.
It is no longer enough to be the best at what you do, you have to be the only one who can do what you do!
— Jerry Garcia – Lead singer, The Grateful Dead
Years of experience
Years focused in Experience Design
University of Houston
B.F.A. Communications - May 2003
Bradford School of Business
Completed - Sept. 2000
Skills | Tools | Approach
Passions and Interests
Indie Hacker Entrepreneur
As of June 2022 –
- Published 8 essays and articles on Medium
- Launched more than 20 products on Gumroad
- I launch weekend businesses and products
- I run 3 domains and manage small online communities
Fitness & Athletics
- Through self-training with workout apps and coaching
- Lost more than 25 lbs in 2021
- Shaved 50+ points off of my cholesterol numbers
- I love basetkball, weight training, dance, home calesthentics and work out apps
Game Design & Wellbeing
- Making a series of challenges for corporate employee experience (Current)
- Active leader of a Game design community at work
- Other inspires: Dr. BJ Fogg, Nir Eyal, and Jane McGonigal
Fantasy Football Community Evangelist
- 7 year owner/founder of Game Changer Fantasy Football league
- I manage 2 leagues of 20+ beginners and advance fan rotoball game