A one-of-a-kind designer who is curious about human experiences at work
“I am a senior UX designer who crafts workplace and customer experience."
I make apps, services and digital products, focused on delivering impact, feelings, improvement and productivity for employees, customers and companies.
Key themes in my work –
It is no longer enough to be the best at what you do, you have to be the only one who can do what you do!
— Jerry Garcia – Lead singer, The Grateful Dead
Years of experience
Years focused in Experience Design
University of Houston
B.F.A. Communications - May 2003
Bradford School of Business
Completed - Sept. 2000
HOW I WORK
Skills | Tools | Approach
Passions and Interests
Indie Hacker Entrepreneur
Indie hacker is a niche community about bootstrapping and product design. I am passionate about topics around the no-code movement, bootstrapping, and the lean startup movement.
As of June 2022 –
- Published 8 essays and articles on Medium
- Launched more than 20 products on Gumroad
- I launch weekend businesses and products
- I run 3 domains and manage small online communities
Fitness & Athletics
Fitness became a passion after my Dad survived a life changing heart attack and stroke when I was 14 years old. Heart health is a major cause for me.
- Through self-training with workout apps and coaching
- Lost more than 25 lbs in 2021
- Shaved 50+ points off of my cholesterol numbers
- I love basetkball, weight training, dance, home calesthentics and work out apps
Game Design & Wellbeing
- Making a series of challenges for corporate employee experience (Current)
- Active leader of a Game design community at work
- Other inspires: Dr. BJ Fogg, Nir Eyal, and Jane McGonigal
Fantasy Football Community Evangelist
I have been a long time Chicago Bears fan since the Super Bowl shuffle days in 1985. In 2015 I started a Fantasy Football league with my neighbors.
- 7 year owner/founder of Game Changer Fantasy Football league
- I manage 2 leagues of 20+ beginners and advance fan rotoball game